Friday, June 10, 2011

More Wind Chimes.


I thought it would be cool to do a wind chime with different depths in it, so I had one eye punch out and the other with an aluminum inset. The stain I used is one of my favorites. It has a red tone to it, which I really like. I chose pewter pipes for this one, because they were shorter and they went better with the skull than the long ones I used for the top hat and mustache.


I've been into top hats lately, so i thought it would be fun to do a steam punk wind chime. I chose the bronze and gold pipes again, but added the aluminum stripe to make it more interesting.


4 comments:

Keri said...

I love the hat one!

Teri said...

I love the skull!!!

rain said...

I really like both of them. And I think you're so creative.

Kory said...

I'm very impressed.